Personal loans tailored to suit your needs with our panel of Australia’s leading lenders.
- Unsecured personal loans approved within 24 hours
- Competitively low interest rates
- No equity or collateral required
- We can take your application over the phone or come to you
- Customised solutions to suit your specific needs
- Flexible repayment options
- Fixed or variable rates
- We find the right loan for you from our panel of Australia’s leading lenders
If your looking for an unsecured personal loan, we have a panel of lenders who can provide finance from $5,000 up to $50,000. Our brokers work with Australia’s leading lenders to tailor a personal loan to suit your specific needs. We can take your application over the phone and get an approval within 24 hours.
What is an Unsecured loan?
An unsecured loan is a loan that does not require any collateral such as property or a vehicle. The loan is provided soley on your ability to make the repayments and the lender does not have any security that is held against the loan.
What can an unsecured personal loan be used for?
An unsecured personal loan can be used to consolidate other debts such as credit cards which have a higher interest rate than a personal loan. It can also be used for things such as home renovations, holidays, special events such as a wedding, education or study, large purchases such as household furniture or personal emergencies such as medical expenses. A personal loan cannot be used to start a business, to provide a deposit for home loan or for any illegal use.
What sort of repayments are available for an unsecured personal loan?
Your loan terms can be structured to suit your needs. If your looking for flexible repayment options, we can provide the ability to make additional repayments and pay out your loan in advance. You can select a fixed or variable interest rate and include an option to redraw cash from the loan.
What is the lending criteria for an unsecured personal loan?
To apply for a personal loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian resident
- Must have a regular income of minimum $20,000 per year
- Must be able to meet the monthly repayments of the loan